Woodstock Christian Child Care Program Director
- Be a Christian role model at all times for staff, parents and children.
- You shall love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your might. (Deut. 6:5)
- Demonstrate love for children in a day to day dealings with them. Be patient and kind.
- Pray with and for staff.
- Pray for parents and children.
Program Director Responsibilities
- Report to the Board of Directors.
- Oversee and maintain day to day procedures of the school.
- Be familiar with and implement all state child care regulations, maintaining state license (annual re-application) and STARS (annual re-application).
- Maintain children's files in accordance with state licensing regulations.
- Be aware of local social service agencies and Early Essential Education. Prepare referrals to and act as a liaison between agencies, parents and teachers. Do so in an appropriate and confidential manner.
- Familiarize parents and visitors with the facility and policies.
- Arrange for maintenance and repairs, as necessary.
- Oversee planning and implmenting of a well-balanced, Bible based, age appropriate curriculum.
- Provide assistance to parents in an appropriate manner.
Clerical & Bookkeeping:
- Maximize enrollment and coordinate with the Financial Administrator to maintain accurate records.
- Operate the school within a budget as prepared by the Program Director and Financial Administrator.
- Work with Financial Administrator in purchasing equipment and supplies.
- Prepare and distribute a monthly newsletter to parents and staff.
- Responsible for interviewing, hiring and terminate employees with Board of Directors and Deaconate approval.
- Maintain staff records in accordance with State regulations.
- Prepare written evaluations, annually, of all staff.
- Plan and implement services for staff and parents or provide information on local workshops.
- Supervise staff on preparing lesson plans and schedule weekly activity area times; inside and out.
- Plan and schedule monthly staff meetings.
- Be sure that staffer members. Be open minded. Work together with staff, rather than dictate to them.
- Be sure staff is aware of and understand policy and procedures.
- Arrange for substitutes as necessary.
- Work as a team member, provide assistance to staff when needed.
APPLY ONLINE - Please email your resume and a cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org